Can you believe it’s already November? There are so many new releases but here are just a handful of songs that I am obsessed with that I just added to my playlist:
- Lips on You by Maroon 5
- This song is my favorite because it has a very sick beat and most importantly this song was written by Charlie Puth and sung by Maroon 5 so it’s a music match made in heaven. But also check out the rest of their album cause you can never go wrong with any song when it comes to Maroon 5!
- Call It What You Want by Taylor Swift
- This song gives me major 1989 album vibes and I feel this song will be the last song she releases before her album drops. With that said, this is probably the best song she could have picked off the album to be the final song before the big drop.
- MTV Unplugged – Shawn Mendes (All Songs)
- As a kid, I used to hate the live versions of songs and always preferred the studio version of every song. But now that I’ve grown up (not so much but a bit), I have fallen in love with live music. This entire album is absolutely amazing and the songs Shawn picked to sing for MTV’s Unplugged session were absolutely amazing.
What song are you currently obsessed with? Comment below!