There’s a mix of new songs and relatively new songs this week that I am obsessed with so what better way to kick off the list starting off with Liam Payne singing a song that was written by Charlie Puth. Here are the five songs this week I am currently obsessed with:
- I am obsessed with this song because not only has Liam Payne has just been releasing banger after banger but also this song was written by Charlie Puth.
- I’m always very one foot in and one foot in when it comes to Kelly Clarkson but I absolutely am in love with this song because you can hear it from Kelly singing from the heart. I don’t know about you but it’s a great song to workout to.
- I think in general I’m just a fan of anything that has Travis Scott as a feature cause there’s a certain sound that Travis brings to the table that elevates any song.
- So I am not really IN LOVE with this song but the reason why it’s on my current mood list of the week is that it gives me huge 1989 vibes and that’s my favorite album next to her Sparks Fly album.
- Despite the title of the song, I think Daya picked the perfect song to release for the Fall because it is cuffing season and it’s the song that carries lyrics that everyone mentally thinks in their head when cuffing season arrives that they may have missed out on a gem in their life that they want back than someone new.
What new songs did you hear this week that you’re obsessed with? Somehow this post never uploaded yesterday so don’t worry, next week it’ll be back on Monday’s.