How Long was it going to take me to finally incorporate Charlie Puth’s new song to my Music Monday? Too long I’d say. If you didn’t get the reference, oh well. This week there’s a mix of old songs that I have finally been acquainted with and of course new music from Charlie Puth to Jack and Jack. Here are my Music Monday picks of the week:
- How Long by Charlie Puth
- Of course, this song is my first top pick because after hearing his album Nine Track Mind, I have been obsessed with every song he’s released. I will have to say that it took some plays for me to warm up to this song but now I am obsessed.
- Til I Get Found by Marc E. Bassy
- Since his days from 2AM Club and now as a solo artist, I have been obsessed with Marc E. Bassy’s voice because despite being quite similar to Adam Levine’s voice, Bassy’s voice has his own signature tone that’s quite smooth and filled with emotion when he sings. I am very excited for his new album: Gossip Columns.
- Beg by Jack and Jack
- I will have to say my first impression of Jack and Jack was that they were just another cookie cutter pop duo but I will have to say the song Beg is very catchy and refreshing.
- Perfect by Ed Sheeran
- Ed Sheeran can do no song wrong and this song Perfect is probably my favorite off of his new album Divide.
What songs are you currently obsessed with and if you’re also a fan of Charlie Puth, what are your thoughts on his new song? Comment below.